SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly AVC with additional AVC-ledgers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, dear experts!

I use monthly AVC with additional AVC-ledgers.

It's workig good, but there is some unpleasant thing...

When I use '"soft" control (with warnings) for some budget addresses the budget overrun can take place for some periods. And when I'm posting commitments in some following period of the same year, the AVC issues the warnings for ALL periods of the current year, which have the budget overruns.

How can I avoid this annoying warnings for the past periods?

BR, Mikhail

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

It has to do with the setting you made for the AVC ledgers controlling objects. If you stated (I guess, with the BADI for posting filter), that non-relevant AVC ledgers should not be posted to for the date which does not correspond to the ledger, then no warning message is anticipated. Make sure to run FMAVCREINIT transaction regularly, as when you work with multiple AVC ledgers this could become essential.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. I'd suggest you to switch to another way of monthly control: either with Budget Period (if you are in release 6.04) or to some other FM object, e.g. funded program or fund (if not in use for other purposes).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

It has to do with the setting you made for the AVC ledgers controlling objects. If you stated (I guess, with the BADI for posting filter), that non-relevant AVC ledgers should not be posted to for the date which does not correspond to the ledger, then no warning message is anticipated. Make sure to run FMAVCREINIT transaction regularly, as when you work with multiple AVC ledgers this could become essential.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. I'd suggest you to switch to another way of monthly control: either with Budget Period (if you are in release 6.04) or to some other FM object, e.g. funded program or fund (if not in use for other purposes).