cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Pricing master record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

How can I delete a record from pricing master (VK11, VK12), I have pressed the cord for delete and save in Tcode VK12, but It doesn't work. Please help me

Thanks alot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG - Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define Condition Types > Maintain Condition Types

Select your condition

Subscreen Master data Field "delete fr. DB"

Here select A or B (you have 3 options)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will test your configuration. thanks, I think that is all I want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is better to change the validity date to deactivate this . This is also good for future reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

a pricign record, once it is created, cannot be deleted; I mean this record cannot desappear from the system.

If you need to "deactivate" it you may:

- go into VK12, select the specific condition type, mark the line you desire to delete and press deletion button (in this way the "Deletion indicator for condition record has been set");

- alternatively, go to VK12, select the specific condition type, mark the line you desire to delete and change the validity period into the past (you may enter a date far in the past, e.g.: 01.01.1999 to 31.12.1999)

- as third option, apply both points above explained: mark the record for deletion and change the date.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can just delete the line item in VK12. it means it is deletion flag on this item... and whenever you want then you can undo this deletion item.

Regards,

Sandip

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but It doesn't work. Please help me

What do you mean by this. As like other document deletion, this will not go out of system but will be there and if you create a sale order, system will give a message that this is marked for deletion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi