cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use VC/2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I want to use Tcode VC/2 Sales Summary report. But I got the error message "No view can be determined for application RVKUSTA1 for user XXXXX", please help me to solve this problem, maybe I have problem with the configuration of this report.

Thanks alot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SPRO goto sales and distribution >sales support>sales summary>define reporting views

select the standard check box in there.

you will then be able to see the report.

Thanks

Madhur Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

before to start customizing specific view by SAP users, I would advice you to check if already exist defaulted view and to check which view is defined as standard view.

If you get the error message

"No view can be determined for application RVKUSTA1 for user XXXXX"

, better you start first checking if exist any defualted view for this program.

SPRO > IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales Support (CAS) > Sales Summary > Define Reporting view

The menu path above to check:

- if Info View exist

- how many Info View are at your disposal

- which Info View (if any) is defined as standard info view (check the field V_T182D-STANDARD ID for the standard view)

In order to do not get any error message related to view, it is important that one of the Info View available is flagged as standard.

If you do not find any Info View you need to create at least one and define it as standard (it means that it will be displayed autormatically every time you run the RVJUSTA1 program).

To do that:

SPRO > IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales Support (CAS) > Sales Summary > Assign Information Blocks to a View

As laster stage, you have also the possibility to specify a defualted view by SAP users.

SPRO > IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales Support (CAS) > Sales Summary > Assign Defualt View to a User

I would advice you to start first checking the standard and do not start to apply different views by users. Better to start easy and then based on business requirements improve and increase customizing.

Do not hesitate to contact back in case you have problems.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIV,

Small correction in the path which u have said.

spro>img>sales & Distribution>Sales Support (CAS)>customer fact sheet>Define reporting views/Assign defalut user/

assign inf.blocks to a View.

Regards,

Ramesh babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

menu path depends by the version of the tool you installed.

Good that you mentined the menu path for another version of SAP.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please maintain your customization with below path,

Please assign a reporting view for that user name.

IMG-SD-Sales Support-Sales Summary-Assign default view to user

Regards,

Sandip