cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Valid Addresses of a specific address type -- SD Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus -

My customer wants to add a new address type called "Job Site Address" (ZJ) which they want to attach to all customers. I believe this is standard functionality.

However, they have a situation where the customer could have many valid Job Site address at the same time. Does SAP allow maintaining many valid addresses of a specific address type? I did not think so but just wanted to reconfirm.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer this

Regards,

Pradhip.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pradhip,

I dont think there is any seperate address type to maintain "Job Site address". We had similar requirement & for that we have created new partner function (copy of contact person) & maintained the addresses where required.

Assign this number in Customer master partner function & pulled in print forms through output program.

In SAP, it has given "International address", other than basic address functionality.

Once you create new partner function, if you want to update this same address in multiple customers, you can use LSMW/BDC for the same.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

SAP has provided name1/2/34 fields there in the place of address.

if that is not sufficient you can treat contact person total tab page for your ZJ that is site address.

or

this is a development, sit with abaper

say him to create a push button in the address tab page called ZJ for which addational tab page will be assigned to fill the site address.

hope this helps.

regards,

balaia