Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

On my PO i have the totals inside a table's footer inside the main window

set as such

__________________net________________________######

__________________tax________________________######

__________________Total_______________________######

problem is that if there are enought items the net line may be on the first page then the tax and total on the second page

is there a way to set the table footer so that it will always print together?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is concept of page protection. On the line type for footer check the checkbox for page protection.

It will print all the data together.

Nabheet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have under the table footer

one main folder then two sub folders.

in each of the two sub folders is a text node currently the top one has multiple lines to it and either gets cut off in the middle or the node in the second folder is printing on the top of the second page.

none of the folders will let me check the page protection box on them.

I found the place in the table details to check the box for page protection too but since i have two nodes that i need to print on the same page i'm not sure if that will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table footer, I think you cannot create text node, instead only table line can be created.

Please check again. And try as:

Nitesh Pandey said:

Create a folder in table Footer and check the checkbox Page Protection in output option tab. Now put create line type and print your data using text modules and text elements.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it took so long to get back I was pulled onto something else

ok I setup a new folder let the line type to L1 and set that line to "No Page Break" inside the table details,

Problem now is that there is still 2 nodes (I'm not sure how you want me to use the modules) and each of them are now

page protected but I can't always get them to print on the same page together.

One of the nodes is in a loop and the other is just the total but i can't put the total in the loop with the net's and gross fields

or i would just put them in the same node

any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you've already used No page break for the item detail, I think we dont need to use folder. I suggest that you move the Net line to folder of Tax and Total. I think put the folder of tax and total in footer of loop and set Page protection is the best.

Please try and check.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a folder in table Footer and check the checkbox Page Protection in output option tab. Now put create line type and print your data using text modules and text elements.

Thanks Nitesh