cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Quality Notification takes long time to open for certain vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have users complaining about the wait time( 2 t0 5 mintues) when opening of an Quality notification in QM03 for certain vendors. For soem vendors its fast and they always fast but for some it takes really long time and it always long.

I tried the sql trace but nothin out of ordinary compare to the ones both kind slow and fast.

Any help or idea would be really appreciated1

Regards,

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Have you done any enhancement in the notification and that too for the first tab? There may be some logic based on the vendor code or something like that which may take longer time to fetch and populate in notification.

I had similar kind of problem. Notification used to open fast. But when moved to another tab (where there was enhancement to fetch data from costing table) it used to take a very long time to open.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khan

I think you need refer this to SAP itself. This is more of some program error than your execution. Please check this note if it can help you

Note 1324998 - IQS9: Performance for general selection

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Presume that Time span( from - To date) remains same for both the cases,Check the number of notification pending for the vendor which are taking lot of time.That can be one of the reason