cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with HR integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

1) I am integrating SAP HR org structure with SRM 7.0. Our ECC system has thousands of users , however only a few hundred users will be using SRM.

I am setting the HRALX/ USRAC flag to X. So BP should be created even when userID is not present in SRM. Correct?

Tomorrow if a new user is to be on-boarded to SRM , we already have the CP and the BP alongwith user links created . So can the user be integrated into org without any additional efforts , just by creating the ID in SRM & portal ??

2) Initially I had set the OADRE switch as blank. So addresses for org units were not mandatory. However when I ran HRALXSYNC post the replication ,strangely all Employee BP were showing Red , with address missing. This inspite of the fact that address was seen in employee BP records. So I suppose Org address is mandatory to have??

3) After replication when I go to Personalization, SRM user settings, I get an error when in Edit mode.

The error is " User data incomplete. Pls. fill in all required fields". I don't see any mandatory fields blank.

Is it because Form of address and title are not correlated to HR data?

4) Once I run HRALXSYNC I see some phantom users with ID 00000000, 00000001 & so on & the error that "user 00000000 does not exist." Why is it so?

Thanks

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have found out some answers

1) Yes the BP is created even when no SU01 user exists in SRM. further this switch is irrelevant starting SRM 6.0. Even if the USRAC switch isn't there, BP is created.

2) SRM org unit BP needs to have an address, otherwise it is inconsistent.

3 and 4 still remain unaswered, but closing this thread

Thanks

Kedar