cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Rebate agreements through LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

We are planning to use LSMW to upload our rebate agreements as we have lot of agreements to be created. We are able to record VBo1/VBo2 txn upto first screen which contains agreement 3, desc, receipt, validity dates etc., Up to this point, LSMW captures the fields and input values. However when we select rebate condition type from 'Valid Condition Types and Key Combinations' pop up box to enter rebate %, LSMW does not record rebate condition type selection field and its input value. LSMW displays screen name - SAPMSSY0, BDC_CURSOR value like 04/03, BDC_OKCODE like =PZ2 etc., As you know this pop up allows us to select a rebate condition for which we can enter rebate % in subsequent screen. LSMW able to capture subsequent screen without any issues.

So does anyone know how to capture rebate condition selection parameter from pop up windown on to LSMW so that we can pass rebate condition type & it's % during the upload? or is there any BAPI able available to use for loading rebate agreements? We are using SAP 4.7.

Any inputs in this regard would be appreciated.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed myself as I did not get any responses.

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how did you manage it? May I ask as I am also facing similar issues

Thanks

Indranil