Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup an ITAR compliant SAP development environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone provide me with information on how to setup an ITAR compliant SAP development environment? ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) is a set of United States government regulations introduced to increase control over the export of sensitive material. These sensitive materials could be blueprints, drawings, photographs, plans, part numbers, instructions or documentation found in enterprise databases, portals, content management or ERP systems. Access to this sensitive information is only allowed to a US person.

We want to setup an ITAR compliant SAP development environment which will be accessible by off-shore resources. So, how would I setup the SAP landscape which would limit access to sensitive data, but at the same time allow for off-shore resources to do Basis, ABAP and other development work? Would like to hear how other companies have achieved this goal.

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

veronica_tant
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am looking for the same information did you ever figure it out and if so can you share with me?