cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form routine problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the exact use of the form routine assigned in nace?

eg:

o/p type script drv prog form routine formname

NEU (Purchase order) SAPFM06P ENTRY_NEU MEDRUCK

if i create any modifications in the form routine using itcsy then will i have to write all the code within this form routine?

eg:

perform <form routine name> in program zprog1.

using

changing

endperform.

i have searched sdn but cudnt find a suitable answer. pls explain with an example.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourajit,

The routine configured in NACE will be picked up by the transaction for execution. the print program will consist this routine which will have the logic to get the related data and logic to call the Form.

The other routine is different and this routine can be called from the Form to get additional data using itcsy structures. The Subriutine Pool and Program(type 1) will contain this routine.

Let me know if you need further info.

Regards

Venkat B

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx for ur reply. if i have to make some modifications in medruck then we will use external subroutine based on itcsy and that prog will get called automatically when medruck is used.this is clear.

but when i am configuring the nace, there we have to mention the form entryname . but what type of code will we write in that form routine and what will be the purpose of that form routine when the transaction uses that script?

suppose after modification of the standard form when we replace the standard form name with the customised one in 'nace' then if we only mention the form name 'entry_neu' without writing any code inside that form routine, will my customised script work?

pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The routine mentioned in the Nace will have the logic to Get the data required to ptint on the form and also it call the Form using the function modules lije Open_Form Start_form Write_form. If it is a smartform it calls the Smart form generated FM.

Ex NACE--> ENTRY_NEU

Driver Program in NACE is ZSAPFM06P

This prgram contains the form ENTRY_NEU

Form ENTRY_NEU.

*get the data

*Call the form

Endform.

I hope it is clear.