cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TDMS Personel Development Scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on TDMS HR PD scenerio.In activity "Exclude Organisational Groups from Transfer (PA) (Optional)"

i hav eerror.the error log displays as : Screen output without connection to user .

Can any help me in resolving this issue please.

Thanks

Venkata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_pr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In TDMS HCM we have some activities which will call a screen from sender system. So for these reasons you either have to maintain dialog user in 'Define RFC Destinations' activity for the sender system or you need to maintan the switch 'SND_LOGON' in maintain technical switches activity. Please read the activity documentation to know how to maintain

technical switch. You have to follow one of these above mentioned steps to avoid this error.

The procedure to set the switch SND_LOGON is as follows:                                                                                
In phase 'Configuration and Selection ( Active Phase )' ->                   
 Customizing       ->      Set technical switches                                                                                
Here you have to maintain a switch 'SND_LOGON' to value 'X' for your          
project, subproject and packid.                                               

Hope this resolves the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Suman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandeep_Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check this link : http://www.sapnet.ru/abap_docu/ABENRFC_SYS_FAIL.htm

If this also does not solve your problem , cretae OSS ticket with SAP in the TDMS component.

Regards,

Sandeep