Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of Quantitative MIC does not appear in results history

cristin_charbonneau
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have 2 versions of a quantitative MIC. One is being used with physical samples and the other is not.

They are both:

- 4 decimals

- upper limit

- use same tolerance key

- single result

- record measured values

I was able to access the results history of this MIC and view its single values before I made the new version and used it with physical samples. Now when I record results for the physical sample it appears to not record the measured value and I cannot access the single value results through results history. Other information that appears to be now missing includes the statistical calculations such as MIN, MAX, and Standard Deviation.

The version of the MIC used with physical samples is using a sampling procedure that valuates using "Mean value within tolerance ranges".

Thanks in advance,

Cristin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not very sue but --> clicked on he "RR history" in the control Indicator of the MIC

cristin_charbonneau
Participant
0 Kudos

I can click on the results history button and see the results of the MIC. The problem is that I can no longer see the "single values" for it. Something has happened when changing over to physical samples possibly that is no longer compatible?

cristin_charbonneau
Participant
0 Kudos

It appears to have something to do with the valuation mode "Mean value within tolerance range"?