cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS content conversion using Message transformation bean

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is working fine with end separator '\n' (new line) if data comes in one line, but one of the field is

containing data in multiple lines with few lines empty. I have tried with end separator as '#' or '\x

HEXCODE in Module but its not working.

What character I need to mention as data in sender File as end separator and how it should be ?

What character I need to mention in end separator parameter in CC and how it should be ?

Iam expecting the adapter is taking \n only as end separator, coz its truncating whenever newline is

occuring. Is there any procedure to change the end separator ?

Can u provide with an example.

Example Data:

HEADER|42s393694|C|15s00|XXXXXXXXXx|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxx

THXXXXXXXXX|20dfsdfsdE|4 - in dfdsdervice|7s9B|NsO|YsES|A||1ss01000|07|XXx|0042800000|33406||PAXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Iam expecting the adapter is taking \n only as end separator, coz its truncating whenever newline is

> occuring. Is there any procedure to change the end separator ?

An end separator seprates lines. Maybe you have understood something wrong?

Figure out, how data in the file are separated. When there is no separator of the data, then you you cannot use FCC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

End separator we can suggest the customer but it should not be newline, since newline is part of character within the field. In fw fields JMS sender is receiving data in multiple line with newline in middle. Now suggest me any endseparator other than newline since i tried multiple options which are not working.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How could forum member suggest? Who else could know the specification of the file if not you?

Answers (0)