cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit block issue

0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Issues is like that..

On 10.08.2010 order 9999 was released and was partially shipped. On 08.08.2010 riskcategory for customer was changed to 007 and on 22.09.2010 creditlimit was reduced to 50.000. Despite the creditlimit change to 50K (with outstanding of 48K) and the change of riskcategory apparantly it was still possible a new delivery was created and new invoice was raised 90190988, dated 05.10.2010 for 22.881,60 althrough all new deliveries had to be made on cash in advance basis. Can you tell me how it was possible that new delivery was not blocked even though creditlimit was exceeded and riskcategory should block new delivery. Please let me know how to prevent this? What could be a posiibilities ..Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Once you change the risk category in customer master, all the open transactional sales documents does not gets updated with the change in risk category. We do generally run the reorganizational utility in background job mode so that whenever a change happens, it automatically updates all the open transactions too.

If you have not executed the reorganization utility, the chances are that the orders that existed before the risk category change in customer master, still contains previous risk category and they may pass the credit check based on previously applicable rule. Just check your orders and see if they are still containing the old risk category. If so, then you need to run the reorganizatonal utility - RFDKLI20.

Let me know if you need further details.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

0 Kudos

I have not found risk category in order.. means where to check.let me know what could be other finding..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pawan,

as indicated by Kapil. the existing documents will not get affected because of change in the risk category as the same would have been appearing as the information while the change was made at the FD32 screen.

all the credit related informations are updated in the S066 & S067 infostructures & this info structures holds the information on the documents specific to the customer/ document, you will not be able to see the risk category for an order as these are saved on the internal tables, you can try it out unders s066 & s067 possibly.

so when the correction program is run this informations are overwritten based on the latest master data, these programs are time consuming in Production environment & may require a minimal transaction volume while the program is run.

regards

ilango