cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while confirming the TO for batch split scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I am getting an error (given below) in LT11 transaction while confirming the TO item for batch split scenario.

Error: u201CItem 900001: only 0 EA from material u2018xxxxu2019 are availableu201D

I have increased the stock for material u2018xxxxu2019 in the supplying plant, but still I am getting the same error.

Scenario: STO -> P.O creation (ME21N) -> delivery creation (VL10B) -> TO creation (LT03) -> TO confirmation at item level (LT11).

Please note that the material used is both batch managed and serialized and doing the batch split in TO creation.

Please help me in fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is current stock type of material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check in MD04 in supplying plant whether stock is available for that day. Check whether there are already reservations and confirmed quantities for those reservations. If there are confirmed quantities, then you cannot supply the material. In that case your availability check in MRP view plays a imp role. Check the availability check key in material master. And check the configuration related to that.

To bypass the same, you can remove the confirmations made for reservations and make it avalable for STO to be delivered (i think tcode is MBVR).

OR

you can change the availability check key in material master (that is not actually advisable)

Check STO config with MM person for more details.

regards