cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I/O CDP relevant input components in PDS with wrong quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my PDS, I have 2 components which are I/O type CDP relevant input. Problem is that in the PDS, these CDP component quantities are wrong in comparison with quantities maintained in the R/3 BoM Master Recipe.

Components are classified with a class type 023 in R/3 - batch specific unit of measure, and product master is classified with a class type 400 (CDP classification) in APO. Configuration schema is CDP in APO and as mentioned, I am using PDS instead of PPMs. Note that finish product, father, is not using any CDP class, it is only some of the components.

So problem is basically that the quantities are not right, it looks like it is not doing right the conversion of units of measure however for the non CDP components, it is doing it OK.

Component BoM quantity is 46 Kg and PDS component quantity is 46 BRL. Note that base unit of measure is BRL.

But If I check material master units of measure, I see that 1 BRL(Barrel) --> 1 BRL and then 75Kg --> I BRL (Barrel). Same for in the Product Master units of measure tab.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any clue of why components quantities are not being transferred right.

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Regards

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem was solved applying a Note from SAP.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos

Which a SAP-note did you apply?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was note 1102037.

Good luck

Carlos