cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Region wise Sales Report / Sales Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of Region wise sales report. I have searched in the forum and found that I could acheive it through SE16-->VBRK-->REGIO field . I have tried executing the same, but the problem is when ever i am trying to pull up the sales for a particular region the system is giving an invoice number. But when I go to that particular invoice and see the PAYER , the PAYER is in the different region.

Please let me know which region the system considers at the table level. I mean to ask which region the system considers for a particular transaction.

Thankyou,

Rakesh Tummala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It really depends on your business' requirement. If you want sales of a Division, then you have 2 options. One is to get the data from VBAK where the Division given in the selection screen / header of the sales order is selected. The second option is to go to VBAP where the actual material division is selected. So you decided what Division you want and proceed accordingly.

If the header division and the item division is the same since you ticked 'Check Division' in the sales doc type configuration, then any of the 2 tables will be ok. But since you asked the question, i am expecting that the header and item level divisions can be different.

Happy SAPing

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the promt reply. The thing here is that I am expecting a sales revenue report based on the REGION and not the DIVISION.

Thankyou,

Rakesh Tummala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

I am facing a similar issue that you are facing. Yes, there is a region populated on the billing document in table VBRK. However, depending on how your order entry is configured, the region listed in the billing document isn't necessarily the region the materials were shipped to. To fine tune your requirement, are you looking for a report where the ship-to address is in a specific region or where the payer or sold-to address is in a specific region?

If it's the ship-to address in a specific region, you'll need to develop a table join query in SQ01. Join the tables VBRK --> VBPA --> ADRC. VBRK is the billing document header table. VBPA is the partner table where SH (ship-to partner) can be determined and it gives you an address code. ADRC is the Business Address Services table that reads the address code and provides the address. In the next step, make sure ADRC-REGION is a selection field so that you can specify the region. Then, run the query, ensure VBRK-NETWR is an available field so that you can calculate the net value of billing documents for the specified region.

If it's the payer or sold-to address in a specific region, this is easier since it's master data and not transaction-specific data (remember, your customer service group could be manually changing the ship-to location when creating a sales order, which is why you would need to follow the aforementioned steps). You can do a quick search for accounts within a specified region then obtain the information in VBRK for the specified payers.

I hope this information helps you, please provide questions if you need further clarification.