cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the input selection criterion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one tell me, is it possible to change the input selection criterion of the report "Rescheduling sales and stock transfer documents" (T-code - V_V2 ) as "Sales office" , instead of "Plant" ???

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Edited by: RUPAM KR SEN on Oct 8, 2010 1:30 PM

Edited by: RUPAM KR SEN on Oct 8, 2010 1:31 PM

Edited by: RUPAM KR SEN on Oct 8, 2010 1:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam,

It will really help me in providing a better answer if you can explain me the business scenario that demands such a change.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

As per our business scenario there is only one delivering plant exists and from that plant only goods are being serviced into different regions of India. Now if a person wants to service goods to the customer of a particular region by using sales order then he must have to execute the report ( "Rescheduling sales and stock transfer documents" ) for all regions, instead of running specifically for a particular region. This is due to the fact that the report has "Plant" as it's input selection criterion instead of having "Region or Sales office". As because all the regions will come under only one plant,so it is taking a huge execution time which is not desirable.Also unnecessarily goods are getting confirmed into those orders where it is not required.

Hope now the exact scenario is clear to you.

Kindly revert back if you have any query and also please suggest some solution of this problem.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Edited by: RUPAM KR SEN on Oct 9, 2010 8:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam,

If you are using version before ECC, then you have to copy SDV03V02 program into a Z-program and add your selection fields to the selection screen and the select statement in the program. If you are using version ECC, then check enhancement spot ES_SDV03V02 as it contains some enhancement points that you could possibly use. Though you can do this, i recommend not doing any code change unless code change is the only available option.

Some Basics:

-

When ATP is run by SAP, the stock is assigned to orders. The V_V2 report is to reassign the stock based on organizational wide/Plant level priority rules. For example, when you have high priority customers who you would like to process delivery the same day and if that guys order came late, he would not get the stock via normal ATP during order creation. With V_V2, you take the stock from a low priority order and assign that to this high priority customer. If there is an exception and someone in a particular region wants to adjust/allocate stock to orders specific to his regions, then that person can run V_RA as this provides a bigger selection and allows him to pick and choose which orders he should take the stock away from and to which it should assign. Yes, it is manual effort but controlled.

Just see if you can build some business process using V_V2 and V_RA together that can help you avoid the need for the Z-rescheduling program.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil/ Lakshmipati,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

I'll check it and surely let you know the result.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

V_V2 will run based on the logic written in program SDV03V02 where only two fields are there as input fields. If desperately you need this requirement, then you have to copy this program and add the field VKBUR to that zee program, so that your requirement can be met. Of course, this is not as easy task to achieve

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi