SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: F&A Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a query on the F&A Pricing with condition type FA00 (Std.).

I understood the part where we have to create the F&A settings in MAP and the formula repository.

However, I could not seems to get a link on how the Condition Type FA00 will be linked to the quotation prices to obtain a price..

Could anyone kindly explain in details steps for the configuration and its specific fields in the Condition Type (FA00) to assign the link from MAP?

Thanks.

Rgds.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In condition type (v/06) check calculation type which should be Q (Commodity Price) incase of formula pricing. Once your condition type should be set as Q formula pricing will get active for that cond. type and an additional field (ZOOM) will also appear for that cond. type in document (sales order, contract) condition tab.

Please try and revert.

Regards

Mohit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain condition record for Fa00 ? If yes then you would what to do,

Please try . Else I will explain you in detail in nxt post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In condition type (v/06) check calculation type which should be Q (Commodity Price) incase of formula pricing. Once your condition type should be set as Q formula pricing will get active for that cond. type and an additional field (ZOOM) will also appear for that cond. type in document (sales order, contract) condition tab.

Please try and revert.

Regards

Mohit