cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my access to weblogs is being denied?

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently I have no access to SDN weblogs, not even those that I wrote. Whenever I try, I get the message:

Thank you for your interest in the SAP Community Network. In compliance with international conventions and with Germany, Ireland, the European Union, and the United States export regulations, your access to this website has been denied at this time.

I live in Croatia.

Am I really denied for my nationality, is it some other reason, bug in SDN website, or something else?

Does anyone have similar experience or know anything about this?

KR,

Igor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

scott_lawley
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

Thanks for reporting this problem. Yes, due to export restrictions, SAP blocks access to certain SAP websites from countries on the embargoed country list. This list includes: Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea and Zimbabwe.

SAP utilizes a 3rd party to host and manage the SCN blogs. Apparently, there must be a configuration problem with the country block as Croatia is not an embargoed country. I will raise this issue and try to get a resolution today.

Regards,

Scott

scott_lawley
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

You should be good to go. Yes, the Vendor did have your IP address on the black list. It has been removed, and you should now have access. Thanks again for reporting this matter and your patience.

Regards,

Scott

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, it works now. Thank you for your prompt help, Scott!

Cheers,

Igor

Answers (0)