cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test the huge payload in IR in XI/PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am stuck up with the testing of the sender payload. Because of the data which is containing in sender payload is huge.

Actually i am getting the error in SXMB_MONI mapping error.

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MyOneZCUSTToMPAPpapiNetDeliveryMes~</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MyOneZCUSTToMPAPpapiNetDeliveryMes: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

In IR when i paste this payload(in test tab) i am unable to get the result.Because of this sender payload is huge. Is there any other way for testing of this payload and find out the solution where the exactly the problem in sender payload.

<< Moderator message - Please do not offer points >>

Regards

Mahesh

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Oct 8, 2010 2:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try using the test message option in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

Actually the error occured in the production server. When i test in RWB this same error will occur in the SXMB_MONI. Eventhough i dont know whether this test is acceptable in my project.

I observed this error occured because of the target node element value is not populated properly. So i need to know to which segment field (Sender payload is IDoc) this Detail Value is mapped. Normally whenever we done testing easily we can find this. But here when i copy this payload and paste their(in IR) i got nothing because of huge payload.

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /DeliveryMessage/DeliveryMessageLineItem/Product/Paper/PaperCharacteristics/BasisWeight/DetailValue. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can just load the payoad into test tab and don't press the execute button. Come to Design tab and

and use disply queue method on the field where error has occured. Try to find the source value in the queue which looks different.

BTW, How big your payload is?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarvesh,

Payload size is 608 KB. Whenever i tried to copy and paste the payload i am unable to find the IR screen. It is in white colour only.

Normally how much data can we copied their(In IR Test tab)?

I did the testing by spliting the payload 2 splits and i absorbed by selecting the display queue of the particular field.

In the first split of the payload testing display queue shows:

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here(:main:, row:1, col:167)

In the second split of the payload testing display queue shows:

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: This kind of data is not expected here(:main:, row:1, col:2)

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

608 KB is not a big deal, it should run without any issues. May you have not re-started your system from many days/weeks or your system's memory is very low.

I have 2 GB RAM in my machine and I have tested upto 2 MB of file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My system memory is too slow it is 504MB of RAM only. Thats why i am facing the problem in testing of payload.

Here the target field is mapped with idoc field and constant also. The problem in testing i faced in the constant field, after seleting this field display queue option i got the Fatal error dialog box.

And the target field occurance is 1...1. and type is dec 18...8. But this target field is not produced.

How can i fix this issue.

Regards

Mahesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all check the "Trace" in sxmb_moni under "Request Massage Mapping" flag which will be in red color since your mapping failed. There you will find which field or data is creating the problem.

Second option will be to split the payload into parts and then check part by part.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try if you can divide the payload into 2 and then test the individual payload in test tab of IR.

You can use altova XML spy or even notepad also to spit it.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If you are not able to test the mapping in IR, then check the trace log in SXMB_MONI, there you can find the erroneous field and details.

Regds,

Pinangshuk.