cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFWK Extractors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m installing Automatic License Distribution Management. For Solution Manager (ABAP + JAVA) and other ABAP system is not not problem, its working. But only JAVA systems (Enterprise Portal) not working. I have searched a solution and found out, that License Distribution extractor miss under Portal system in EFWK Extractors . System extractor is only under Solman system.

I don´t know how i should put it there.

Could you help me somebody please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

chk this

To Java systems:

The Extractor Framework in the SAP Solution Manager system controls the distribution of the licenses or maintenance certificates to Java systems. The License Distribution extraktor captures the license data in the SAP Solution Manager system, daily.

New licenses and maintenance certificates are passed to the SMD agent, which triggers the installation in the managed system. They are then available in the Licensing Adapter.

When software is imported with the Java Support Package Manager (JSPM) installation tool, it checks whether there is a valid license or maintenance certificate for the system.

Note

If the automatic distribution of license data into a managed Java system fails, you can analyze the procedure log, in the Extractor Framework management. Proceed as follows:

Go to the Extractor Framework management:  Work Center Root Cause Analysis  Common Tasks  Extractor FWK Administration .

Enter the System ID of the managed system, in the Managed System tab, and choose Select.

The License Distribution extractor appears in the list of extractors. The status Active indicates that automatic distribution is active.

Select the row, and choose Log, to display the log

further refer the help link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp23/helpdata/en/89/a7c08d740c4cffb491f98801f17d30/content.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp23/helpdata/en/89/a7c08d740c4cffb491f98801f17d30/content.htm]

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shivjansi,

thanks of answer. I already read this. My probem is, that in the list of extractors don´t appears The License Distributor extractor for Enterprise Portal system. Extractor appears only for Solman system.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Hi shivjansi,

> thanks of answer. I already read this. My probem is, that in the list of extractors don´t appears The License Distributor extractor for Enterprise Portal system. Extractor appears only for Solman system.

The extractor is scheduled in Extractor Framework as of the following support package level:

SP010 for J2EE ENGINE SERVERCORE 7.10

SP005 for J2EE ENGINE SERVERCORE 7.11

SP003 for J2EE ENGINE SERVERCORE 7.20

SP007 for SAP J2EE ENGINE 7.01

SP004 for SAP J2EE ENGINE 7.02

I assume, that your Enterprise Portal system is on a previous SP level.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

you are right, our Portal is 7.00 sp22. Do you have experience in Portal on higher SP level? For example 7.01 SP007?

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> you are right, our Portal is 7.00 sp22. Do you have experience in Portal on higher SP level? For example 7.01 SP007?

Sorry, I have no experience with Portal.

I have some experience with distribution of Maintenance Certificates.

Regards, Rueidger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the same issue on J2EE ENGINE SERVERCORE 7.30. There's no License Distributor extractor listed.

Note 1236587:

It is currently not possible to distribute the maintenance certificate for AS Java automatically using SAP Solution Manager.

Best regards,

André

Edited by: bcAS on Oct 17, 2011 1:30 PM