cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot can no longer be deleted in process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to delete the Inspection lot(in-process Inspection type 03) from process order after result recording but system does not allow me to do it and generate the following message:

Inspection lot 030000000001 can no longer be deleted

Message no. CO563

why this happening? Is there any way to delete inspection lot after result recording

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gajesh,

I really appreciat your response. however, once inspection is generated Read PP data will worked for Master recipe and issue the following message:

Order - Inspection lots were already created

and if i try to delete the inspection lot then system does not allow me to do it.

so, neither Master data is updated nor inspection lot will be deleted.

If there is any way to handle this situation, will be highly appreciated.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear If you have made mistakes Results Recording or In IP some characteristics to be changed then you reverse the concerned inspection lot process order confirmation and change the QM related inspection parameters and do the process order confirmation again which will generate new inspection lot with corrected IP(In case 04 inspection type)

For 03 inspection type just do the tasklist correction and generate another inspection lot with corrected IP details.

Cheers

KK

Edited by: kiran kumar on Oct 8, 2010 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleting Inspection lot from the process order will never possible.

make task list correction & wait for Next Inspection lot.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You cannot delete the inspection lot. try this option

Cancel all confirmation and try reading the PP master data again and release the order again

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

As there is no process of reversing result recording. We need this in two scenairo

1. if user mistakinly enter incorrect data

2. if the there is any wrong MIC attached in plan

in that case we want to delete the inspection and do the corrections in plan and then re-generate the inspection lot

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Freind

Why do you need to delete the inspection lot in the frrst place

Regards

Gajesh