cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to Address" screen in SRM browser need to change to display only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

Ship-To Address" screen in SRM browser needs to change to "Display" only. The users shouldn´t have the possibility to change the delivery address in the screen to their own private address.

Is it possbile to do any changes in SRM itself or else its purely JAVA HTML work.

Kindly i need you guys help to resolve the above development.

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your four your kind suggestion.I will check and confirm the same

Regards

Vivek

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think SRM version is SRM 7.0.

Please go to field meta data customizing.

SRM -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Configure Field Control -> Configure Field Control for Fields of Substructure

07 Business Partner

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

First of all thanks for your quick reply to my question

We are using SRM 5.0.I am not able find a path as you decribed.Kindly let me know if you know same path in SRM 5.0

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SRM through customization it can be possible. Before configuration check in your system below settings.

Path: IMG --> Supplier Relationship Management --> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> Roles --> Maintain Attribute Access Rights by Role

Scenario Attribute Acct group Access

BBP ADDR_SHIPT Emaployee role (if u want restrict to users - requestor) Display

@ Masa: Please correct me if am wrong.

Regards,

Suneel Kumar Singan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivekananda,

The config masa referred to is only availbale in SRM 7.0. Since you are in SRM 5.0 you will have to do the same in badi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI. Implement the method BBP_SC_UI_CTRL. you will have to find the all the fields of the delivery address and make them display only.

Hi Sunil,

what you mentioned is to control the attribute access with that he will not be able to set up dleivery address as his attribute but in shopping cart he can chose any delivery address and change some of the fields through F4 help.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

Solution given by Suneel should be OK.

Nevertheless, if Ship-To must be only in display mode for all users (independently of their role) and only for particular document types, you can manage it with partner schema:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Define Partner Schema

Then maintain this partner schema ID to your concerned document type:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Define Transaction Types

Regards.

Laurent.