Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Key in PRT tab

kalyan_chakravarthi6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is it is possible to make the control key in the PRT tab of Equipment Master as mandatory field?Please tell me the path where to do this field mandatory?I tried in configuration but i could not find the way.

Thanks and Regards

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Intrestingly could not find the node .. you can use Transaction Variant SHD0 for IE25 Tcode and IE02 ..

1.Enter SHD0 Tcode , Tcode IE25,Transaction variant as ZIE25 and click create , this takes u to IE25 Initial Screen here enter correct eqpt category , and press enter thus this gives u transcation variant of IE25 Initial screen ..and then press enter and this takes u inside screen here goto the PRT Tab and on pressing enter it gives u many screen variants on pressing continue it takes u to finally PRT Tab here again on pressing enter would you a list of variants again and this time it would give u screen variant of PRT Tab here , here mark as require for control key , click exit and save option and save it in a local package or u can save it a separate package which u can create in SE80 ...for transporting it , you also need to activate in new client after transporting ..

regrds

pushpa

Answers (0)