Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Novice in HR forms and processes workflow - help in usage of TS17900110

former_member193771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to HR F&P workflow devvelopment, I have all the authorizations necessary. I have done everything, but it still errors out. The error is as below:

Executing batch work item Work item 000000xxxxxx: Object CL_HRASR00_WF_COMPONENTS method DATAMAPPING cannot be executed

EXECUTE_METHOD_OBJECT_SYNC An exception with the type CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODE LLING occurred, but was neither handled locall

I guess there is a small/basic thing which I need to do. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Sukumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193771
Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem occured because the HR functional did not specify the correct form scenarion name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sukumar,

We too are getting the following exception while trying to save data in the backend.

An exception with the type CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODE LLING occurred, but was neither handled locally"

We are new to HCM F&P - will you please suggest what could be done to overcome it?

If you could proivide us your email address - we can forward you our analysis too!

What do u mean by the "HR Functional has specified a wrong scenario name" - where is this done?

Br,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are always difficult to figure out and, without being on your system, it would hard to say specifically what the issue is. Here are a few questions (suggestions) I have:

1. does it occur every time this method is executed?

2. have you checked the Application log for Processes & Forms?

3. are you using the method to WRITE data or READ data to the container?

It's a relatively small program. I would try executing in debug mode and step through it to see where it's dumping and what may be causing it.

Thanks,

Derrick Banks

Banks & Company, LLC

former_member193771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please let me know, what is to be done as I am sure that I have all the authorizations needed and that I have mapped only 3 fields here. I don't know whatelse could be the issue. Please help me...

Thanks,

Sukumar.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to use the Forum Search, these type of errors are reported and solved earlier.