cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Additional Fields from PR to SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using PDP for transferring PR to SC which is working correctly .

Now, we have created some addtional custom fields in PR (in EBAN table). We want to transfer these additional fields into Shopping Cart.

Details:

SRM 7.0

ECC Ehp4

ECS scenario with PPS

We see many threads to create additional fileds in SC, but we could not see any threads about how to tranfer additional custom fields from PR. Any idea/clue about this?

GH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as the customer field names and data types in ECC and SRM are identical, there is no need for additional configuration or codes to transfer them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jay Yang,

Thanks for the response.

We have aleady appended some customer fields in structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC.

Did you mean, if field names appended here and fileld names appended in EBAN are same, it will get transferred to SRM automatically?

GH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,GH :

I think you should chage the FM to collect the information in the PR .After that the Additional Fields will be in the right bale .

Bestregards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Idea which FM?

GH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you mean, if field names appended here and fileld names appended in EBAN are same, it will get transferred to SRM automatically?

Exactly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,jay :

Do you mean the customed filed will automatic tansfer to SRM system even if I dunt chage "BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER"?

How can I check the customed filed in SRM system ?

look forward to your reply .thanks !

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would extend the EBAN properly with the new field and then with the exact same field name and data element, extend the field in SRM Shopping Cart. There are two communication structures you would have to extend too with this new field:

1) ECC: BBPS_ER_SC_ITEM_CUST_C_PI

2) SRM: BAPI_SC_ITEM_CUST_C

You don't have to modify BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. The value of the field should be transferred from ECC to SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact it got solved after maintaining the same sequence of fields in ECC and SRM stuctures. This was the reason why were facing problem!

Ganapathi

Answers (0)