cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude Yiled Value on Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts....I'm doing a Rollout from QM...i have basics knowledgement about QM but I make all the customizing.

1. I activated QM on my Material with Inspection Type '03'

2. Maked my Master Recipe ( Tx 203) with on resource LAB_QUIM with Control Key ZQM1. This control Key only have marked Insp. Char Required and in the confirmation Box have the value "3-Confirmation not possible"

Master recipe had Inspection Points

This Master Recipe have the Characteristics.

3. My process order create the Inspection Lot

When the Inspection Lot is created and make the results (Tx QA32) and save and Valuation box appears to confirm the Yield Value. This information is not necessary.

I supposed that the control key exclude this box.

Can you help me???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's based on your settings of inspection point completion and the control key settings for an operation in the recipe/routing. Check the operation in the recipe where the insp.char are maintained. Go to your recipe, double cliclk the operation and check the QM settings. There are 4 variants for inspe.point completion - I think you have the first variant selcted - quantity, valuation and production - due to this setting you are getting the pop up for quantity confirmation. If you do not want quantity confirmation, change it to valuation or automatic valuation.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (0)