cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payments u2013 Credit Management, Sales Value FD32.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a problem with the credit management in Down payments. The down payments requests are not decreasing the Sales Value of the client. I mean when I bill a down payment, the sales value of the client in transaction FD32 keep with the same value. I have to bill the next milestone where the down payment is cleared to decrease the sales value of the client.

Billing Plan

1º Down payment 200

2º Final Billing 1000

Bill the down payment. Sales Value FD32 = 1000. It should be 800?

Bill the Final Invoice. Sales Value FD32 = 0.

Are there any way in the customizing to modify this behavior?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alberto

This appears to be standard behavior.

See the following OSS note:

378398 - Credit update for down payment requests

Hope this helps, Let me know.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just want to confirm,

Did you activate the ` Down Payment ` check in Tx; OBXR, where we activate the ` Down Payments` to be considered for Credit Check calculation.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for the replies; I have activated the ` Down Payments` to be considered for Credit Check calculation in the transaction OBXR. However I the sales value didn´t change, it just changes the special liabilities.

Thank you and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the reply; I can confirm that I modified the customizing by the transaction OBXR as you show in the screenshot. But with this customizing I only change the values of the special liabilities. The sales value in the FD 32 still with the same value until the definitive milestone. I guess it is not possible to change this value by customizing but may there be a user exit to change?

Thank you and best regards.

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alberto,

As you mentioned down payment of 200 and final bill of 1000, generally down payment is received at the start of activity. If you have credit limit say 500 and you receive down payment of 200 then system store down payment in separate GL account and when you carry out business, system first consider consuming down payment and then credit limit. So down payment never consider as sales till it get cleared off as it is before start of business as extra security to manage risk

Same thing happen when you do business with letter of credit

Hope this will resolve your confusion

Regards,

Mukul

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By using F-30, clear your down payment financial doc against your invoice for down payment request.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP