cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot see effect of bonus buy in Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured bonus buy in SAP R/3 that is "If we purchase two product at a time ,get discount".But, I cannot see the effect of this bonus buy in sales order which is creating by t.code VA01.Can anybody tell me the reason ? why it is not showing in order ?and can anybody tell me the details configuration of bonus buy ?

with regards,

RANA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

As you asked for the configuration of Bonus Buy.

IMG>Sales & Distribution>Basic Function>Bonus Buy>

1.Maintain field catalog:It is optional step. If you want to add any field ,then we can add it from the table KOMK and KOMP.

2.Maintain condition table:Select condition table which we are going to use.

3.Access Sequence:Select the appropriate access sequence to make sure it will allow us to maintain at sales area level.

4.maintain condition type for bonus buy: The condition type(BB01,BB02,BB03,BB04,etc.) would be mapped with the access sequence.

5.Maintain Pricing Schema:Select the pricing schema and the control data will be mapped with the condition type of Bonus Buy.

6. Activation of Bonus Buy: Here the Bonus Buy schema will be mapped with the Distribution Chain.

Sorg || Dchl || Division || Doc Pricing ||Cust pricing Proc.||Bonus buy Schema

Few Reasons for not coming in your Sales order

1.Either you have not maintained condition type correctly or

2.You have mapped pricing schema inappropriately with condition type of bonus buy or

3.You have not activated the bonus buy procedure which is been mapped with distribution chain(s.Org,Dchl,Div).

Hope it will help youu2026 Text Removed

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya Chakraborty

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Nov 4, 2010 4:31 PM Please dont add this sentence and deviate the forum rules. Before posting go through the forum rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the Bouns Buy only work in IS-Retail when interfacing with POS ... and will not work in Va01

check :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please do search the forum before posting the querry

and if you are not able to find any solution, then kindly post clear meaasage

Anyways alreday solution is provided, can check the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/9e/36a3eaf8cd11d2ae03080009d2232d/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone correct me if i am wrong, but the first thing i was taught in R/3 is that free goods or discounts are not supported for multiple materials. When that is correct, why is no one saying R/3 does not support Bonus Buy instead of giving solutions which do not work in R/3?

If you want to give a discount when any 2 materials are purchased, then only a custom developed routine can do the requied work depending on the coding given.

Happy SAPing

Venkat - Hyd

Edited by: yajee venkat on Oct 8, 2010 4:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear wish,

I have seen it in other threads.But, it is not cleared to me and it cannot solve my problem.If u have any solution please give me.

with regards,

RANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rana,

Let me start by expecting you are using ECC 6.0 of SAP. In this R/3 system, SAP does not support discount based on purchase of multiple products. Like the other expert said, it is available in 'IS - Retail'.

Better sit with your ABAPer and work on some routine which solves your issue. This is my best advise to you.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Rana,

Question is not very clear

Note-As per my understanding , if the customer buys two products at a time with some amont limit crossed ,you want to give some discount? if that is the case plz maintain condition type in pricing procedure and also maintain condition record for that condition type with scales.

Or if you want to give discount in terms of goods then configure free goods determination.

Hope it is helpful to you

Best Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vankat,

My question was that suppose a customer want to purchase 2 products at a time.then,he will get 20% discount on first product and he will not get any discount on second product.But,on the other side he will not get any discount,if he purchases only single product.so,how can I configure this scenario ? can I configure this in bonus buy ??

with regards,

RANA