cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return vendor sales area issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating return vendor master in Xk01 in purchase data view i am seleting a return vendor tab, its take me customer default data screen wher i am giving customer account group XXXX and shipping condition as 01 and i save the vendor master its create vendor number in bagroung its create cusomer master number

How the ssytem is taking sales area to create a customer master where we need to define that config and i have one more issue while saving return vendor itscreate customer but its assiging two sales area let say zzzz/01/01 and zzzz/01/01

can any one guide me where is the issue

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

daniel_cunha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check de SAP note 2943152 - client && cannot be mapped as it does not have a sales area &&

Best Regards,

Daniel

massimo_cannito
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

can you please explain how the system determines the "relevant Sales Area"? In our case system is asking to assign to the customer all the sales area customized.

maximiliano_isoba
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check note 203843 - Returns vendor; data not transferred

Regards,

Max Isoba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is when you select Return Vendor checkbox, the internal table VBER gets updated . So delete that sales area from internal table which u dont want. This internal table creates entries in Table knvv.

Make use of user exit while doing that...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

After a bit of research , i noticed how the sales area is determined.

First system check the plant assigned to the purchasing organisation.

It will check the assignment of Sales Area to plant in the following customization

"Assign Organizational Units to the Plants"

Path: IMG -- > Sales and Distribution -- > Billing --- > Intercompany Billing --- > Assign Organization Units by Plant

Check from your side too.

Regards

Vinu.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why does it assume intercompany billing?  If the vendor return is to a 3rd party vendor, It should not use the same sales area assignment as STO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

I think System will check the Company Code assigned to the Purchasing Organization and it will find the sales organization assigned to the company code.

refer the below link also

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/12/084515470311d1894a0000e8323352/content.htm

Regards

Vinu.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Did you have any answer since you've post this question?

I have exactly the same issue and I really don't know how to manage it...

Any answer would be great.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Clément

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

What is return Vendor?

As per my undetstanding , when you are doing returns the sales area determined automatically from customer master?

Note-Vendor can also customer OR Customer also can be Vendor , here there is link between these two ,once you assign that vendor in Customer master general data-Control data - you have field you can assign that vendor code there, the same with vendor you can also link customer with Vendor in the same assignment in vendor master data

May be this assign is done already for that customer or vendor plz check.

Hope it is helpful to you

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I am creating return vendor master in XK01 trancation code, at purchasing view i am selecting return vendor it wll allow you to create a customer master with shipping view after saving vendor master master,

but problem is its allocating two sales areas

regards

Rajesh