cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessing the sender file name in the response email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an asynchronous proxy scenario wherein I am calling an outbound proxy within an inbound proxy.

Basically a file is sent from an external partner and response is sent back to them if there are any errors. Also email notification will be sent and that email should include the sender file name so that they can know which file is erroneous and can resend that file after making changes. Any help will be appreciated.

Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look just two threads below yours !!

See "Adapter-Specific Message Attributes" for a Sender File Adapter

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm

I suppose your flow is:

1. File -> PI -> proxy_req (request)

2. proxy_resp -> PI -> Mail (response)

Thanks to "Adapter-Specific Message Attributes" ofr a Sender File Adapter, you will be able to store filename in DynamicConfiguration and then you will able to use a UdF to catch the source file and provide it somewhere in your proxy_req.

After for the returned flow "2. proxy_resp -> PI -> Mail (response)", your proxy_resp has to returned to PI the filename providen with the 1st step.

And then, In PI you will be able to send by email the source filename.

Regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe we have to use some adapter specific message attibutes in the sender file adapter, but I am not sure how to include that in the email that I will be sending back.

Thanks