cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM Mass Maintenence: Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru's,

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

We have configured ERM in our Sandbox system and exported/import our configuration from that system into Development. Everything came across as expected however; under the Role Management Tab when we try to access the 'Mass Maintenance' - Update, Generate, or Risk Analysis functionality we get the following error after selecting the List Roles button.

500 Internal Server Error

Application Error Occurred during request processing.

Details: com.virsa.service.messaging.MessageNotFoundException: Code: '4781', Locale: 'en'

Exception id: 0021284E050E006700001DBF000004760004920784FE8380

If anyone has any insight into what may possibly be causing us to get this error and make this functionality unavailable it would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like that you have not uploaded initial files in ERM. Upload initial files in ERM.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

We have uploaded the ERM Initial System Datat files before the config import and again after to attempt to fix the issue, but it is still giving us the same error.

Any other ideas?

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you also ran the initial jobs in ERM (Org Value Sync, Transaction/Object/Field Sync and Activity Sync) ?

Thanks

Sunny

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggsda,

I guess you are using SP13.

We are facing the same issue. OSS Message is opened.

The funny thing is that such message code exists in the XML file but after uploading is not registered in DB.

Another strange thing is that if you check the message for that code, it has nothing to see with the process you are tryinjg to run.

Let's see what SAP says...

Good luck!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imanol,

This is indeed the issue that we are having. I will also open an OSS Message with SAP, but please let me know if you receive correspondence so that we can hopefully address this issue sooner than later.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imanol,

Take a look at the Initial System data files and make sure that they correlate to the SP Level that you are currently on. We're on SP13, but the Basis team didn't update the files in the folder reference we were using to pull these files, so we were using the files from SP12. We pulled the files from the service marketplace with the latest support pack and imported those to fix the issue.

Give that a try and see if that works for you as well. I'm going to the close the OSS message we had open.

Thank.