cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message coming in view and popup view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In my requirement, i am displaying some information messages in popup window message area, i have message area in view also. messages are displaying in view as well as popup view, how can we remove from view? please help

Tahnks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks,

venkat

Edited by: kissnas on Oct 7, 2010 3:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If you have given a message area in your view then the message is ought to be displayed there.

In order to display message in your pop-up screen you can add the message content in your methods itself.You dont have to create a message area in your view for it.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Mathew

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi martin

Thanks for your reply..

I am displaying some messages in view for that i have message area in view also, in poup also i want to display some mesages, i am displaying messages in popup, but that messages are also showing in view as well... where is the problem?

Thanks,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You can provide the messages which is for the pop-up window in a seperate method and the messages for the view-messagetab in a seperate method or if you have given the same action, when the action is triggered give a seperate message for each.

also have you given the binding node for both the messagestab and popup window the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

let me explain my problem... in view i have one button SAVE, when user clicks on save popup will open and any message it displays in popup view, in save method i have code for to open popup and in popup view method i have code for message. in view also i am displaying messages for different conditions... my problem is popup message is displaying in view as well as popup, when i closes the popup message in view automatically removing... any suggestions???

Thanks,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at your code.,Where you have given the code for the message on your view and your pop-up...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks all,

Solved... i passed view name also in message, then it solved.

Thanks,

kriss