cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto create Service Order from Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I'm new in PS, is it posible to auto generate /create Service Order from WBS / Network-activty ?

if yes, can you give step by step .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant auto-generate service order from PS. But you can assign created service order to WBS or activity thru its Additional data tab. If you assign to WBS order costs flow to WBS whereas if you assign to activity you can schedule the service order along with activity.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrikant,

Hope you remeber me......

I am also in situation wherein we want to create PM order thru PS.

Can you please tell me what BAPI need to use to create PM order thru PS (Netork Order) and what WBS Element Status development is to be done

Thanks in advance.

Deepak Pitale

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot create PM order directly from project/ WBS element. If your requirement is for pre-investing then you can use IM (investment managemnt) appropriate request to generate PM order.

You can use on other hand PM order linkage with PS for scheduling or budget controlling point of view.

However if you wish to create PM order then use BAPI to create it from project on certain change of WBS element status through development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghavendra,

I am also in situation wherein we want to create PM order thru PS.

Can you please tell me what BAPI need to use to create PM order thru PS (Netork Order) and what WBS Element Status development is to be done

Thanks in advance.

Deepak Pitale

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Callia Raissa,

... is it posible to auto generate /create Service Order from WBS / Network-activty ?

Yes. You can create service PR & then with reference to that PR, you can create PO.

if yes, can you give step by step

Please read [SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a9/8a853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm] .

And also search the forum.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I mean is Service order IW31 not the PR . It is to record internal activites.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about this but as far as i know there is no such option of creating service order from project in the standard system.

Request others to correct me if am wrong.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

But what is the need of service order in Project? Can brief us your scenario?

Praveen