cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Printing Barcode in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to display Part Code (e.g. 0405-5059) as Barcode in Smartform.

For this I created a Barcode ( ZC128 ) using New Barcode Technology.

Symbology = Code 128

Alignment = Normal

Narrow Module Width = 30

Linear Height = 00700

Code128 Mode = A

UCC Check Digit = .

Now I created a Style and assigned this barcode to a character format ( C4 ), and used this Character format to display Part Code as Barcode in Smartform.

Now the problem which I am facing is, in the smartform i am getting a display where all the line width are equal but the no of lines vary depending on the data. But while testing the barcode in SE73 the output is entirely different (comes similar to how a real barcode looks like).

regards,

Shaurabh Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why cant you try scanning the barcode output. and check if it gives the desired output. Because the C128 barcode font will vary with the nunber of character its printing.

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In se 73 u are going to test only for a specific item not related to that of the smartform .

so the data dat u r gettin getting the smartform displays the correct one ?

What exactly u wan t to do ?

Regards

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

I am testing with the same test data which i get in my smart form thru VL03N. I tried executing the output from VL03N and simultaneously from SE73 I tested the barcode with exactly the same data which I have in smartform. Here the outputs are entirely different. While SE73 gives approx correct output (looks like a barcode), but in smartform I am getting barcode which got all vertical lines of same width.

I am unable to locate where exactly is the problem. Please suggest

regards,

Shaurabh Pandey