Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit button in SC srm 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!!

I have a problem.....

We are in SRM 7.0 SP08.

You create a Shopping Cart and send this cart for approval. while the shopping cart is still in Awaiting approval status, you goto POWL and search for this cart. You, now select this SC and see the 'Edit' button disabled. However when I click to see the sc detail, the "Edit" button appears in the screen.

Is this a standar behaviour?

How can I avoid the "Edit" button in the SC detail, when the SC is Awaiting approval status?

should I implement a class here?

SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and field control -> Control Actions -> Configure COntrol actions at header level

(I Have implemented this class, and the debug is stopping but, the Edit button always appear...)

Any idea?

Thank you so much gurus....

Best regards,

Maria.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

FYI. Document can be edited in awaiting approval status. It is enhanced function in SRM 7.0.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Masa. Your help is very appreciated.

If my requeriment was to delete the "Edit" button in the SC detail, when the SC is Awaiting approval status....should I implement a class here?

SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and field control -> Control Actions -> Configure Control actions at header level

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

María.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria

EDIT Action in POWL is disabled for performance reasons. It is possible to activate that button there.

Regarding EDIT button in SC Detail, this function is a standard behaviour where SRM allows the creator/requestor to pull the cart back from approval by using EDIT button.

If you do not want the users to use this button, Go ahead and Disable the button by Class and Method. Make sure you disable the action EDIT only when USER = (CREATOR or REQUESTOR) AND Status of Cart = Awaiting Approval. If you disable it for all users, Approvers will have tough time apprving the carts

Regards

Virender Singh

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have the smae requirment as maria said. we found it invalid by Class and Method for Awaiting Approval status. by debug, it seems it is related with work flow item .

expect better solution.

thanks

Jesse

Answers (0)