Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check-in Function not working in Easy DMS

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We installed Easy DMS and could able to perform functions. I couldn't able to check-in originals through Easy DMS. But the same I could able to do in R/3. In Easy DMS when I get list of DIR, I select perticular DIR & right clikck I am geting the option of Check-in. When I am selecting no action is taking place.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

could you please describe in detail if there is any error message raised in EasyDMS if you try to checkin original files. Is the checkin working from SAP properties dialogue?

If the system does not trigger any action could you check if the files are really checked out (lock sign is open)?

Best regards,

Christoph

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph Hopf ,

Thanks for your reply.

When I am checking I am getting popup for seelcting Storage category. After selection of storage category, no action is taking place.

In R/3 we could able to check-in. I created a new document & tried in Easy DMS check-in, same problem.

When I am trying to check-in lock sign is open. Can you explain me what you meant by

If the system does not trigger any action could you check if the files are really checked out (lock sign is open)?

Regards,

Sai Krishna