SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make rate(tariffs) in ISU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was wondering if someone can explain me how to make rate(tariffs) in ISU.

I have read some sap documentation concerning with rate categories / schemas /facts but am not clear on reading the docs.

Does anyone have any documents on this , possibly with screen shots , or any outside web link with stepwise description

Thanks

Moderator note - thread locked no question.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could look at the following to get you started...I will try to find something more specific...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/EN/bd/1fc13bec56438f8f1ea027c2d54726/frameset.htm

Hope its helpful

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could look at the following to get you started...I will try to find something more specific...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/EN/bd/1fc13bec56438f8f1ea027c2d54726/frameset.htm

Hope its helpful

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Thanks for the source. I am going through it as of the present and some of this was on my read list before , however an example (if such exists) will help me grasp the basics. with an example before me , I can relate the theory with the practicals(example).

For me it's still a 'how to' , and is of a educational nature

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I think you should read in IUT 230 - Blling and Invoicing, the first unit of Billing Master Data Creation. Then you will be able to relate the entire procedure of implementing tariff structure. In practical scenarios, we will have rate category (i.e. product available to the customer) and it will be linked to other mandatory parameters such as rates, rate type. The monetary values of the tariff are stored in prices and they are linked to installation which is to be billed by facts and the operands.

If you learn master data creation first, then we can jump to your specific doubts like how to create consumption based, flat or rental based rates. If you have any tariff structure in mind then it can be divided into whether it will be charged based on actual consumption or flat or rental on device or combination of the above three.

Thanks.

Ankit