Did you mean: 

SDHF:Actions

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

My scenario is as below:

I have created two logical components:

ZLC1: SL1:200 (DEV)->SL1:300(QA)---->SL1:400(PRD)

ZLC2:SL1:210(DEV)->SL1:300(QA)--->SL1:400(PRD)

All the above five clietns are created within a single system (System ID:SL1, Solution Manager System) to activate ChaRM.

SDCR and SDHF is working fine.

Requirement is:

When i execute the action "Set-in Development" at first time, it is giving me the pop-up to select the development system as per the logical component. First time i have selected 200 client. I have create the transport & released the transport. Now would like to create one more transport request in another development client (210 client). I was under the uderstanding that, when i execute the action "Create Transport Request", system will give me a pop-up to selec the development client. But system by default takes me to the earlier development client (200).

How to change this default selection of the client login?

Note: The functional requirement is, all the custimizing to be done in 200 client and all ABAP developments to be done in 210 client. So i need this option.

Your guidance required.

Thanks

PSK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

not solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey again,

It might be that my answer was not clear enough. As far as I know it is not possible to do so with an urgnt correction. What are the systems which are in the UC's tasklist ? Maybe it is a good location to start investigate if it is conceivable...

BR.

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you use an urgt correction ? I'm quite sure that an urgt correction cannot have multiple source systems... In that case you will have to create a normal correction.

BR.

Stéphane.

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used UC only. It is working fine. But the above scwnario is not working.