cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM Change keyword in Catalog item table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Supplier Part Number as the main identifier in our Catalog Item table. We would like to have this field searchable in the Search UI. However, in standard Repository setting this field has 'Keyword' set to 'None' meaning it is not searchable in the Serach UI even though we specify it as Serach field in the Config UI.

When I look in the MDM Console I can see that it is not possible to change the parameter 'Keyword' for the field Supplier Part Number as this parameter is grayed out in the console.

Does anyone know why we can't change parameter Keyword for field Supplier Part Number and if there is another way of making this field searchable in Search UI?

Regards

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you unload the repository when you made the change?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I unloaded the repository but could see that some fields were still grayed out.

However, I have found in documentation that fields of Type 'Text Normalized' have parameter Keyword as display only. This explains why I can't change. Now the question is whether it is possible to make this field searchable in Web UI without having it set to Keyword?

Regards

Jan