cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW OUTPUT IS PROPOSED FROM SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please tell me whether i am right or wrong 'system propose output for a document' ;

1) From output determination procedure assing to that document type OR customer master record.

Also i don't understand how output determination is linked to customer master record from partner function or anything else ?

MANU TALWAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

1. Iif We go to Sales document type, We can see Output application Is V1 For sales V2 For Delivery and V3 for Biling. It detrmines the which output types it has to propose and Each output type has a partner function for varoius medium for communicatiion for a Output type.

2. We also have to configure Output procedure for Output type to Propose automatically for order, delivery or Billing.

3. It is not based on the customer master. Since partner function determined as per the partner determination. and each partner function is assigned to an account group.

hope this answer your doubt.

Thanks

Shekar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

first i thanks to all for ur replies.

my first question is solved "system propose output automaticallyfrom condition tecnique or we can say output determination procedure assing to that document type at header or item level".But

If output is not linked to customer master then why we maintain output type & language in customer master.

MANU TALWAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Addition,

Under NACE txn. Conditon Records... Here you will define.. for what combination..when the output has to triger.. This wil control the output to print immedieately or send to spool, or delete the output immedieately.....

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Manu

Also i don't understand how output determination is linked to customer master record from partner function or anything else ?

Output determination is not lined to Custiomer master record

But yes, if you go to NACE and select any Application and output type, and click on partner functions, you will be able to see for medium some partner function is assgined, which means while using that output type for specific medium, that pertern function should be selected while output determination