cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add custom Fields in SALES B tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I like to add custom fields in Sales Order item Sales B Tab.. Can anyone Suggest me an Idea.

With Regards,

Aahbha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aahbha

You need to add those fields by modifying the screen 8309 in screen program SAPMV45A. That is add your custom field. The custom field that you want to use should be added in VBAK table. And also you need to code the logic to get the value of the custom field through using userexit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi indranil...

Whether this Thing is for Adding Additional B TAB IN Sales Order Item.. Because it is not my requirement.. I like to Add Custom Fields only in SALES B TAB OF Sales Order Item.

With Regards,

Aahbha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes:

SAP Note 302497 - Additional cust. fields not displayed in 'Additional data B'

SAP Note 386694 - Additional data not displayed in screen 8459 and 8309

SAP Note 420546 - Additional data B and transaction variants in sales order

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I'm not asking about Additional B Tab... I need to add custom Field in Sales B Tab.. So provide me a Solution

With Regards,

Aahbha..

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From this dynpro, you can call other subscreen, but I think that it is not for customer fields. It's related with BADI_SD_DPBP (Extensions in SD for DP90 with Billing Plan). If you want to add your own customer fields in the SO document maintenance the option in SAP without modifications of standard are the notes that I suggest you.

Regards.

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aahbha

The sales B tab in sales order item is the screen 4458. You can ask your ABAPer to change the screen with a development key.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Other than using Development Key, Whether we Can add Custom Fields in the Sales B Tab...

With Regards,

Aahbah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You wont be able to as SAP only supports such kind of things in Additional data A and B. If you add it in Sales B SAP would not support it and hence a development key is required to touch this.

Best option is to suggest using Additional data A or B nodes and to tell the implication to the requester of adding it in Sales B screen.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry I mentioned a different screen as I did not read your requirement for Item level Additional data B. The screen number for this is 8459. And yes it is based on the assumption that Additional data B screen exists. You need to add the custom field in this screen so that the screen displays the additional field characteristics (headings). Now you need to save the custom field value in table VBAP (item level table of sales order). Thus I was suggesting to use a Z field in VBAP. The third part is the creation of a userexit so that the value is taken from the screen and saved in VBAP. For that you need a coding in USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi indranil..

Whether this Thing is for Adding Additional B TAB IN Sales Order Item.. Because it is not my requirement.. I like to Add Custom Fields only in SALES B TAB OF Sales Order Item.

**and not how to add custom Fields in additional tab B..**