cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use one component node in another component

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have created a node in interface controller by keeping interface node property yes and that component i am using as reusable component but i am unable to open that component in reusing component kindly teel me what is the exact use of interface controller.

according to my understanding we use interface controller to perform contex mapping between two different components. kindly help me in this issue

thanks & regards

naveenreddy gurivireddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

The Visibility Of Interface Controller's Context is Out Side the Component..First the emded the Re-used component in the component u want..Go to controller's context or any other context in the component.On the top of Context,u will find a Controller Usage Button.when u click on it,u fill find the Embeded Re-usd Component Interface Controller,Just Click On it..

On Right Side u will find the Node,that u declared in the Re-Used Component Context..Just Map it to ur context..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever you create in component controller with interface check box ticked, will come in the interface controller. If you want to use the context node of your child component in parent component then make sure that:

you have declared the usage of chile component in the parent component.

Go to the context tabb of your parent component . Click the button "Controller usage" and select the interface controller of your child component. Now on the right side, you can see the context node from your child comp which you can map in your parent component.

Thanks

Vishal Kapoor

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am little bit confused with your question. I think if you create any node in component controller or view controller and check the check box interface then it will be automatically available in the other component in which you have defined this as a used controller.

You need not to create the node in Interface controller.

Thanks

Pradeep