cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error occured while accessing Bapi function?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have developed a FlightList Bapi function accessing

through Webdynpro appl.I have deployed, before running I have given JCo connection, it was successfull. But when i ran the appl I got an error like:

<b>Failed to process request</b>....failed to download com.sap.tut.wd.example.model.Bapisflds().

Plesae help me,

Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ganesh,

Ensure that u are executing the correctbapi, If yes means reimport it and rebuild and then redeploy

Hope it will helps

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am importing correct bapi only. Reimported and rebuilt, but still the same problem. <b>I have even downloaded the project and imported the same into my NWDS->WDapp, rebuilt it ,deployed and created JCos for them, and ran and the result is same.</b>Help me out.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

1. Check the SLD connection

2. Test the JCO Connection

3. Test the BAPI is available in the R3 you are connected through SLD and test it working correctly.

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I have tested 1,2 points correctly...working fine.

>>3. Test the BAPI is available in the R3 you are connected through SLD and test it working correctly.

I dont know how test this? where to test? please let me know.

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the following error:

com.sap.tut.wd.example.model.types.Bapisfldat could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

What does this mean? Even am the same eror for the downloaded one from SDN.

For downloaded project, I rebuilt,acreated a new archive,deployed. There in WD Content administrator I have created JCos and working fine. Then I ran the appl, I got the above said error.

Please help me,

regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

In the R3 system go to Transaction SE37 and give the BAPI Name and execute(F8)

Give the import parameters and execute(F8) and check the output

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked there, its executing fine. The one that I downloaded from SDN project, is also reporting me the same error. Please tell me where I went wrong.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is the runtime error I got:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDTypeNotFoundException: type extern:com.sap.tut.wd.example.flightlistmodel.types.FlightListModel:com.sap.tut.wd.example.flightlistmodel.types.Bapisfldat could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getStructure(DataTypeBroker.java:297)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:753)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getCustomControllerInternal(Component.java:433)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:371)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:400)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.init(MappingInfo.java:138)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:746)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.getView(ViewManager.java:540)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.bindRoot(ViewManager.java:422)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.init(ViewManager.java:130)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.InterfaceView.initController(InterfaceView.java:41)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.displayToplevelComponent(ClientComponent.java:134)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:374)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.execute(WebDynproMainTask.java:593)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:59)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.doProcessing(ClientManager.java:249)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doWebDynproProcessing(DispatcherServlet.java:154)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:116)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:48)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:385)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:263)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:340)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:318)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:821)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:239)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Caused by: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.ProviderFactory.internalGetProvider(ProviderFactory.java:225)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.ProviderFactory.getProvider(ProviderFactory.java:180)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdDictionaryPool.getProvider(DdDictionaryPool.java:78)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdDictionaryPool.getDictionary(DdDictionaryPool.java:64)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdDictionaryPool.getDictionary(DdDictionaryPool.java:39)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdBroker.getDataType(DdBroker.java:149)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdBroker.getStructure(DdBroker.java:180)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getStructure(DataTypeBroker.java:295)

... 43 more

Please someone look into this. If anyone has done same scenario, kindly share your knowledge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to reimport the model,redploy and run

check are you executing bapi.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have given correct bapi only. while creating model i have selected Single server, which is correct in my case.And while creating model also i selected single server.<b> As you said, I reimported,rebuilt and redeployed the same app that i developed and for the one that i downloaded from SDN. I have follwed the same steps for each them and ran, I got the same error.</b>Plaese throw some light on this.

Regards,

Ganesh