cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What SAP tool do you use to manage daily and weekly tasks etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I'm new to basis and am going through setting up my (and others) daily tasks and would like to know if there is an SAP tool that I can use to manage them.

This way all my tasks can be used by other administrators if I'm away, I can report on tasks completed etc for compliance and I can monitor whether contractors etc are doing their jobs properly.

Thanks

Tyrone

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. If your query is related to daily system administration/monitoring tasks, you can make use of the Central System Administration functionality within SAP Solution Manager, which enable you to schedule the Basis related tasks along with the required frequency.

This is a good functionality.

If any of the tasks is not performed/left open, it generates an open action item icon in the initial dashboard of Solution Manager.

With this, you/ your team can also make a note of the tasks they have performed and finally you can generate report from it.

2. Along with the above said functionality, you can also use the Service Level Reporting functionality which gives an overview of the Service Level performance of the systems.

Hope this helps.

Edited by: Bhaskar on Oct 7, 2010 6:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mate, I'll take a look

Regards

Tyrone

Answers (0)