cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager : TC SOLUTION_TRANSFER , Solution Import Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to export a Solution from one Solution Manager to Another.

I have exported the Solution from System A using TC: SOLUTION_TRANSFER , a solution.zip file was generated , now when I get to system B and was trying to import the solution.zip from TC:SOLUTION_TRANSFER , i get a short dump with error " The ASSERT condition was violated" , The zip file is around 128 MB. Does anyone know a way around this situation.

Thanks for your help

Thanks

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

I recommend to check SAP Note [1365647|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1365647] "Web Dynpro: Runtime error when you use solution transfer".

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas Thanks for your reply , However this note is not applicable to my situation. However as per the note it says "This error occurs after you use the F4 help to select a logical component." , The only option you have while importing is click import chosse the .zip and start import, I did not have to deal with any logical component as described in the note.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

the parameter icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB holds a maximum file value for the upload via WebDynpro . The default value is 100 MB. You need to adapt the value to upload a file with size 128 MB. You'll find more details in

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/3e87b3ca6b72d0e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm]

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas Thanks for your reply , However this note is not applicable to my situation. However as per the note it says "This error occurs after you use the F4 help to select a logical component." , The only option you have while importing is click import chosse the .zip and start import, I did not have to deal with any logical component as described in the note.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael, I will try this and let you know.

Uday

Answers (0)