Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregation issue

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I had posted a similar question before. But this time the requirement is a bit different . Here is the scenario.

I have a DC that procures material from vendor and from DC the material is distributed to the branches. I want to run aggregated planning @ material - DC level . But the problem is , when i aggregate the demand / supply of the child locations to the DC , i lose the demand / supply values @ the DC ( DC's independent demand). My requirement is , that after aggregation is executed the aggregated value @ the DC should be the sum of the DC's independent demand / supply + demand /supply values of the child locations.

How do i achieve this ? Please help.

Thanks

Saradha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can achieved only by using 2 Key Figures. If you try using one Keyfigure this problem will certainly occur. You can have 2 KF like Independent Demand and Dependent Demand (on the child locations). This way you have the consistency in the demand.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mani Suresh

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

Thank you for the reply. I had not thought about this approach. Actually i have to create many demand / supply keyfigures , but then if i dont find any other solution i will stick on to it