cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management for free samples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are using the same order type for standard item and for free items and the credit management is activated for the particular order type.Client requirement is that credit Limit need to be performed for free items. we have removed credit management for free item category.But if we create sales order with free item category we are getting error message of credit limit exceeded.Please let me know what are the settings we need to do for the requirement

Regards

rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Because the SO type is configured to check the credit and it should be a warning with a cedit block added to the sales order, though this depends on OVA8.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I was about to suggest to remove credit management settign at item cat level, but it looks a little weird if the system is system considering credit check and giving error.

If you are using automatic credit check you can control the system response by selecting the appropriate message to be thrown when credit check takes place. But I would suggest to check if there is any code/logic still in place which is doing a further check and resulting in an error. And also try to use only the free item once on the sales order and see if this is happening. You might also wnat to check if the config are moved/saved as needed.

I cant think of a reason other than this.

regards

sadhu kishore