cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Web service and Adobe Interactive Form: I'm not able to have it work...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I've created a trial WebService having selected a CRM simple functionality, the one to create Counters.

So I've set a Counter as the Business Object, I've chosen Counter/Measurement Point as the Component and chosen Counter as the root object.

Then I've selected category and unit (that appear as mandatory in the UI) and description (just to give a name to the created counter) as the only fields (albeit the resulting WSDL contains many more) and I've activated and set as productive the WS.

I've created an Interactive Form, dragging dropping from the Data Connection and I've also signed it through SAP.

To see an output I've dragged dropped the Object ID (in the output section of the WS) and also the Processing Result field.

The end result is that if I fill the mandatory fields I get Processing Result Code 5, if I try to send a blank form, I get Processing Result 4.

Any help?

At least how can I discover the meaning of those Processing Results?

Thank you in advance for any idea!

Ciao,

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can consider it answered (by myself, ). Maybe I should delete the whole thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After further trials I've understood that it works indeed. I'm quite sure (it's just my deduction), the result code meant that there was something wrong in the data I was trying to submit. I suspect there's some sort of uniqueness in the kind of counters that can be created: having put some random data in the fields, it worked (I got a non-zero result code, but the counter was created).

Edited by: Alessandro Canevese on Oct 11, 2010 10:29 AM